Tiffany Hix Consulting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording

2 posters

Go down

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Empty Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording

Post  Rae Pulver Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:56 pm

Wow, feeling a little intimidated by showing my favorite images. It's strange though, just by initially looking over and picking the images tha I LOVE, and that aren't one I think appeal to clients, I find that my choices are not posed, spur of the moment, true and honest emotions, and genuine in nature. I guess I feel like most clients (not all) are searching for that 'sitting pretty & smile" type photo which I do try to acheive, but I also love the candid moments (I just find that the candid moments aren't the ones my clients purchase).

Anyways here are my 6 favorite images so far:

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Image_10

Friends Comments:

1. Serenity
2. I thought it was sill at first but the sun going down made me do a double take and really impressed me. I will not doubt your creativeness to find a good setting. (my husband's comment).
3. Beautiful, Surreal, Once in a lifetime moment
4. serene, dark, peaceful
5. special time with family, peace, quiet summer evenings
6. My comment - I look at this and think "one day this sillhouette will be much different, those two little ones will be taller, and those tiny little hands will be bigger too" Quiet connection with Daddy.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Image_11

Friend Comments:
1. discovery
2. This one is one of my favorites. It shows the carefree life of a 2 year old.
3. Silly and priceless
4. uh-oh, fun, childhood
5. summer fun, pure joy
6. My Comments: I love this shot because it's not perfect. But in the muddy inperfection is such a geniune joy!

...................................................................................................................................................

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Kingsb10

I took a look at this one again, and I just love how carefree this little girl is, twirling around without a care in the world. I love the movement of it, the fling of her hair and the skirt that is extended out.

....................................................................................................................................................

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Image_13

Friend's Comments:

1. Home
2. Brotherly love holds many bonds
3. Love and Friendship
4. bonding, timeless, unbreakable
5. brothers bonding, classic moment, carefree childhood moment
6. My comment: I see the love of a brother, I'll protect you, I'll always be here for you even in the quiet moments.

..................................................................................................................................................

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Image_14

Friend's Comments:

1. amazement
2. Daddy has a lot of mouth and a big head. (my hubby is such a dork!)
3. Dad you are so silly
4. new, life, pure
5. timeless moment, brings tears to my eyes, new beginnings
6. I see a connection, love how their mouths are the same shape.

..................................................................................................................................................

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Image_15

Friend's Comments:

1. my favorite, loyalty
2. I will miss you the most baby brother. I love you!
3. Ill always protect you" guardian angel
4. goodbyes, heartbreak, moving on
5. also brings tears to my eyes, brotherly love, a moment you would never want to forget.
6. true love and a true feeling of "I'll miss you" (this was my oldest son's first day of school right before he got on the bus he hugged his brother good bye).

Last edited by Rae Pulver on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Switched to an image that I took)
Rae Pulver
Rae Pulver

http://www.raeoflight-photography.com

Back to top Go down

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Empty Re: Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording

Post  Tiffany Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:40 am

Good job Rach but please choose one more since one isn't officially yours.

This should tell you something about yourself and your style. If you don't like sit pretty and smile and prefer to shoot real moments then that is what you need to do. Only show real and candid on your website. You sell what you show.

If you look at my website there isn't a single image of a family where everyone is sitting pretty and smiling ... why? Because I don't want to be known as the photographer that does that.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Admin

http://www.tiffanyhix.com

Back to top Go down

Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording Empty Re: Rae of Light Photography - Racheal's keywording

Post  Rae Pulver Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Excellent point! Smile
Rae Pulver
Rae Pulver

http://www.raeoflight-photography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down